YOU + ME, IN ACTION
You’re ready to book a VIP (Visual Identity Package). You’re grinning. You’re spinning.
And you probably have a handful of questions about how we’ll be working together.
Here’s the general flow, from first “hello” to the grand finale—give or take a few unexpected flourishes along the way.
2. I do a little reconnaissance work to explore your current visual identity, and determine if I’m the angel of graphic artistry you need.
3. I reply to your note with a suggested start date for your Visual Identity Package.
4. You say “Bravo! Let’s go!”
5. I send over your Design Questionnaire, an invoice for a deposit, and a few possible timeslots for our first Skype or phone date.
6. After our Skype or phone date, we’ll communicate primarily via email (much more efficient than telepathy).
7. I’ll design, and send options. You’ll react, and send feedback.
8. We’ll polish your presence like a gem, 'til it glows.
9. We’ll partner with a stellar web developer or coder of your choosing, to bring your identity online.
10. And when we’re done, we’ll celebrate. (Champagne is mandatory. Crying is optional.)